browse our library
Books are an incredible way to better understand yourself. Here are several books that have changed my own life and the lives of my clients. Check back for updates!
Trauma in the Body
- The 5 Personality Patterns, by Steven Kessler
- The Body Keeps the Score, by Bessel van der Kolk
- Heal Your Body, by Louise Hay
- The Way to Vibrant Health, by Alexander Lowen
- Hold Me Tight, by Sue Johnson
- Unbound: A Woman’s Guide to Power, by Kasia Urbaniak
- The Way of the Superior Man, by David Deida
- The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
- Own Your Self, by Kelly Brogan
- Last Child in the Woods, by Richard Louv
- Fix Your Period, by Nicole Jardim
Meditations & Downloads
Here you can find pre-recorded meditations, journal prompts and other materials that are made to assist you in your healing journey. Check back, because new content is added all the time.
Re-Earth Wellness Meditations
Events & Workshops
Re-Earth Wellness Workshops
- Joyfully Alive! TBA
Other Recommended Events & Workshops
- The Body’s Cycle of Learning, in depth weekend workshop for intro to body psychotherapy, June & August 2022
- Plant Walk with a Nature Therapist, April 2022
- Embodied Homecoming, an embodiment therapy series, May 2022
Healing can be addressed from many different angles. Here are some recommendations of healing practitioners who I personally recommend.
Brenna Lowery, Massage, Reiki and CORE, Undulations Bodywork in Seattle, WA
Zen Hwang, Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, Acupuncture with Zen in Shoreline, WA
Toby Gant, Spiritual Life Coach Shekhinah Holistic | Intuitive Guidance | Spiritual Life Coach (shekholistic.com)
looking for more?
Visit the Blog
Head on over to our blog to gather tools, gain insight, and learn to heal yourself!